Orthokine®vet irap (ACS)
Medical device for the preparation of a 100% autologous therapeutic (Autologous Conditioned Serum, ACS) from the patient’s own blood.
- For the preparation of Autologus Conditioned Serum (ACS). ACS is an autologous cell-free therapeutic with optimized protein content (growth factors and cytokines), from the patient’s blood
- Developed for veterinary medicine according to principles from human medicine
- Produced according to human medical standards
A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient. Through biomechanical stimulation, blood cells are stimulated to produce anti-inflammatory and regenerative proteins to be released into the liquid phase of the blood (serum). This conditioned serum including enriched protective proteins is used to treat the patient.
The Orthokine®vet irap syringe is produced in compliance with the highest medical standards of human medicine. The patient’s blood remains protected from contamination at all times, enabling safe processing of ACS.
Medical Device for the preparation of an autologous therapeutic (Platelet Rich Plasma, PRP) from the patient’s own blood.
- For the preparation of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). PRP is an autologous therapeutic with optimized cell composition (platelets and leukocytes) from the patient’s blood
- Especially developed for veterinary medicine (horse)
- Produced according to the highest medical standards and quality management
A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient. Through a special preparation process, platelets are separated and subsequently concentrated in a small residual volume of blood plasma. Platelets contain growth factors that play a special role in tissue healing. This plasma concentrated with platelets is used to treat the patient.
The Osteokine®ProGen Kit is produced in compliance with the highest medical standards. The patient’s blood remains protected from contamination at all times, enabling safe processing of PRP.